Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Mania!!!!!!!!!!

Raja was beating the other guys like anything,,,then he started singing and dancing,,,,Then came rani and she too started dancing with him,,,,,,I was really enjoying all of these[Actually I was enjoying a telugu movie in a theatre :-) ]. Then came the "Interval". Dad bought some nice stuff to eat and I greatly like these stuff ;-). Again the film has started. I was happily enjoying the movie and it was nearing the climax. Then this ScARy thing has flashed in mind and i was fully disturbed,,,,Ya it was SCHOOLL.
I was still studying in school at that time and it was sunday evening.
After enjoying the one and half day:
* playing cricket in front of the house,,
* diwandal in the evening (hide and seek),,
* business with the friends,,
* watching the TV for long hours in the night and finally going to bed only when mom scolds a lot and switches it off,,
* getting up on the SunDAy morning when it is about 2 become NOON ;-)
* watching all the special programs on TV,,
* going 2 a movie with parents and eagerly waiting for the interval ;-)
* ,,,,,,,,,,,,

The next day I should again get up early and start the hungama of getting ready to school and go to the school with a dull face,,,,,I really hate these Mondays as most of us [Even now :-(]
But once i enter the school it was again a world which I enjoyed a lot,,,

********************************************************************************

Even now after I came out of the student life and started the next stage,,I still didn't loose the Monday'mania. After enjoying the weekend -sometimes doing many things and sometimes doing nothing I really start feeling uncomfortable from Sunday evening :-( I really really hate these Mondays,,,,,

********************************************************************************

But there were four years in the middle where I never had this Monday'mania. Those were the golden engg. days,,,,
* Never thinking of the next day,,
* It was like the WEekenD was for SEvEn days a week ;-),,
* While going home from hostel I used 2 feel happy as I was going home and when I start from home to hostel I again was feeling happy as I was going to hostel/college,,

We always had time unlike now where I really find it hard to find time :-)

I will write a full blog about those golden days some other time,,,,

********************************************************************************

Just read this small joke,,,Enjoy madi:
Teacher : Isn't it amazing how chicks come out of the eggs?

Student : It's more amazing how they get in.

Didn't laugh,,,Plz blame the one who created that joke,,Not me,,I just copied it :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment